Ghost Miniatures

A while back I did a vid on alternate jetbike sculpts.  A fan got back to me with this little gem...

I found this link...
The person is located perhaps in Almaty Kazakistan- part of the old Soviet Union. All is in Russian. I will ask my Russian wife to translate- yes mail order bride so to speak. So she is from deep inside Russia and will help us- soon. You have an employee with a Ukrainian wife- She could probably help you too from this site. Anyway- I will not forget you and do what I can to get these toys for me and to share with you the HOW to acquire. They are awesome!

I think the prices are displayed for us- not cheap. I wish it were in Rubles!

Sci-Fi Jetbakers:
2 вида одиночных:
- Type A
- Type F + дополнительная рука с копьем
3 вида отрядов:
- Type G (3 байкера + дополнительная пушка)
- Type S (5 байкеров + детали для "главного")
- Type W (4 байкера + дополнительные руки с копьями)

Стоимость каждого заказа рассчитывается индивидуально, основываясь на общем количестве.

Расчетные стоимости
Sci-Fi Jetbakers:

- Set A1 (одиночная модель Type A) - 22,5$*
- Set F1 (одиночная модель Type F) - 22,5$*
  • при добавлении к другим сетам стоимость снижается.
- Set G3 (1 полный сет Type G) - 50$
- Set G6 (2 полных сета Type G) - 97$
- Set G9 (3 полных сета Type G) - 140$
- Set G12 (4 полных сета Type G) - 180$

- Set S5 (сет из пяти Type S + части для главного) - 97$
- Set S9 (сет из девяти Type S + части для главного) - 162$

- Set W4 (1 полный сет Type W) - 76$
- Set W8 (2 полных сета Type W) - 144$
- Set W10 (2 полных сета Type W + 2 модели) - 175$

Faithful BTP fan.



blogger templates | Make Money Online