To Boldly Go

Firstly, the studio Lizardmen army is on the block. See below for video and pricing. You have the option to drop the Salamander (this reduces the price by $50). You can expand the army if you please. We plan on doing a compatible three Razordon unit to be available separately.

We started cracking early, around 9am. Sarah wore a red shirt today. This is newsworthy. She almost always wears black or grey. I think it was in honor of the new Star Trek movie, which we went to go see as a studio. I liked it. Definitely worth watching. The opening sequence is one of the best I've seen.

The big news in my life is that I'm off the couch for the first time in seven years. Seven years I slept on that thing. It was good for my back. I slept better on it. And also it is in a better insulated room (can't hear outside noises, and it's dark-- I am a very light sleeper and it's hard for me to get back to sleep). But things must expand and transform, so I'm back in bed with my wife. She got a specialty mattress that I can tolerate. Yeah, I know it sounds strange, but I suppose each person has to find their own way.

I am reading Open Veins of Latin America which is a very disturbing historical portrait of the ongoing conquest of Latin America. I am only like 50 pages in. For those that don't know it, I have a degree in Spanish and I studied a lot about LA history and literature. I wrote my capstone paper on Mayan rituals. I went to a very liberal school as a conservative. I was one of only six people who took the class "Conservative Studies" which the college tried to quash. It was with a very, very hard teacher. She gave only one A. Guess who got that? I worked really hard in that class. I had an Argentinian professor. A real firecracker. She had been tortured, and we had a short segment on that topic. When she found out my right-ist leanings, we went round and round, arguing vehemently. It was good for me. It helped me understand another viewpoint. So, thank you Nora S.!

I think that I got lower grades on papers that went against what my professors believed. Is that possible?

Even the Onion is in on it



blogger templates | Make Money Online