I just got the good news this morning. My wife is pregnant with our fourth child. I'm pretty stoked. We've been working at this for about a year.
The official story is that the child was conceived at Adepticon. Now that's good gamer mojo!
Other Gately baby trivia
- We have three children ages three, six and eight.
- Each child was born in a different state: Oregon, California and Utah.
- All of them were born "mind over matter" style with no medical intervention. Tamie is like some kind of goddess with that.
- I want to have five kids, Tamie wants three, so we compromised on four. If the business goes well, we might adopt!
- When we got married I didn't want to have any kids at all. At the time I characterized babies as "the scourge of the earth".
- When I got the news that my wife was pregnant with my first child, my thought was "well, there goes my freedom".
- My heart changed the day my eldest, a daughter, was born. You can actually see it on the tape. I keep repeating "she's so beautiful..."
- I became an expert at managing children as a fourth-grade teacher.
- Tamie is a stay at home mom and loves every minute of it!