We're starting a studio 40K campaign in April. Since we call the shots within our own four walls, this is the rough draft of special rules for army composition:
40K Campaign Notes
- Shas’o selection makes up to two units of Battlesuits Troops choices.
- Shas’el selection makes up to one unit of Battlesuits Troops choices.
- Selection of Ethereal gives Fire Warriors Fearless
- Selection of Fire Warrior unit on Foot makes up to one unit of Sniper Drone Team a Core Choice.
- Fire Warriors on Foot have Targeters (+1 BS) and EMP/Photon Grenades standard (no cost).
- Shas’ui for Fire Warrior unit on Foot has Bonding Knife and Multi-Tracker standard (no cost)
- Grey Knights squad can take a Razorback as a transport. May exchange TLHB for TL Psycannon at no cost.
- Purgation Squad can be taken as an Elite choice.
- Inquisitor Lord makes up to two Orbital Strikes a Troops choice.
- Grey Knight Teleport Attack can be taken as a Troops choice.
- Phoenix Lord selection makes that type of Aspect Warriors a Troops choice.
- Warp Spider death spinner is now a template weapon, assault 1.
- Warp Shining Spears can turbo boost and still shoot or charge.
- Spider jump generator second jump is 12”. No dice roll.
- Vypers can go all-out and still shoot.
- Swooping Hawks have Sunrifles standard.
- Aspect Warriors can take a Falcon as a transport.
- Selection of two Necron Lords makes Pariahs and Immortals a Troops choice.
- Tomb Spyder unit can be taken as an Elite choice.
- Selection of Canoness makes Celestians Troops
- Sisters of
(Troops choice) have Krak and Frag grenades standard (no cost). Battle
- Retributor Squad can be taken as an Elite or Heavy Support (but not both).